Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hawaiian Holiday Day 7

The bags are packed, it's time to go-
Only a few hours left in tropical heaven.
We combed the lavender fields,
We swung from the trees into the deep pools of water at Twin Falls,
We sailed off to Lahaina,
We ate delicious meals and drank plenty of Lava Flows,
We watched the gorgeous sunset every night over the water;
But my favorite part was meditating in the healing ocean waters in paradise!
This was an enlightening journey for me-
I don't use the word vacation, because it was much more than that. This trip was healing. It was a reminder to release and surrender to the glory of God. Whatever form or version of Him you believe in, for me there's no mistake in the presence of something greater than I-
I get so caught up in making my life happen the way I want it to, but the lesson I remembered here in Hawaii is that something more wonderful and divine is at work.
When you're a kid you imagine what your life will be as a big picture, as you grow up you discover the bliss is captured in the frames between.
Aloha!

No comments: