Friday, June 1, 2012

HIGHdiddelyDEE The Creative Life for Me!

I'm not happy unless I'm spending every second of the day working on something.
I can't sleep at night if I don't have:
A clear desk with all of the days projects complete,
and
A list of tasks I want to accomplish the following day.
Add on the fact that I'm out of town four times a month; choreographing, teaching and directing shows and it makes for a highly productive life.
The interesting thing is that I get so overwhelmed in the process that I forget that I can take a break...
I start to stress out and become less creative-
It's such a double edged sword!
Ugh....
If only I was a complete slacker! 
I'd have chill life on the beach.  Maybe a job as a barista at a local coffee house... Maybe not?
Oh well... that's just not me!

No comments: