Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Looking Back...

I try not to live in the past.
Life is short, so I'd rather spend my time enjoying the present-
Nevertheless, there are those moments when you can't resist the urge to sneak a peak of an old journal or photo album!
I just took a forty five minute parade down Memory Lane...
It's interesting to read your own writing from fifteen years ago.
Things have changed since then (mostly for the better.)
However, I'm more intrigued with what hasn't changed, and why?
My passion, determination and goals are very similar to those I possessed when I was still nineteen-
The only difference is that now I know how to use them!
I guess looking back from time to time can help me appreciate the opportunities and continue to fight for the people and things I love.

No comments: