Friday, May 4, 2018

Hello 40!

I opened my eyes this morning and saw my life with a new clarity.
Faster than a teenaged girl flips on her besties for a cute boy––I found peace with 40.
The dreams and goals of my past are there; my future will get here soon enough; presently I am overwhelmed with gratitude, joy, and acceptance.
Surrounded by people I love, who encourage, inspire, and support me––I feel unstoppable in a brilliant new way.
A force stirs inside of me encouraging me to release control and (honestly) enjoy the ride.
My passion, creativity, and motivation still burning inside; the need to set goals or accomplish dreams has shifted.
Things that once kept me constantly seeking more, needing validation, or proving my worth are less appetizing to me.
Relentless tenacity is in my DNA; thankfully, through yoga and meditation I found my quite voice: breath.
When I breathe in this moment, everything else falls away.
I know for sure that:
I am loved.
I share love.
I am most myself when I am creating.
I find bliss when I am with people who elevate my purpose through wisdom and creativity.
I can accomplish anything with faith and hard work.
I have nothing left to prove, but everything still to learn.
I am ready for a new chapter and have no expectations.
I am 40 and excited for Act II; wherever the story goes.

No comments: