Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday The Way I Love It...

There's nothing better than a beautiful Sunday in Los Angeles. Especially after being out of town for the past week working.
I slept in this morning, and woke up to my beautiful puppies licking my face.
Begrudgingly rolled out of bed and went to yoga. After yoga, I felt like I could conquer the world.
I walked to Starbucks and enjoyed a venti iced green tea.
Then it was time to meet up with friends and go on an adventure to Thai Town!
We bought an array of Thai seasonings, fresh exotic vegetables and sweet treats.
After our fun trip to a country within our city, we made our way back to the house to prepare our decadent Thai dinner.
We shoved our faces with more green curry, pad thai and rice than any human should consume in one meal, and I enjoyed every minute of it!
After dinner, I made my way home to cuddle on the couch and watch True Blood and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Life can get complicated, over-stressed and manic- I'm so grateful for beautiful Sundays like today.

No comments: