Monday, July 11, 2011

Never Enough!

Do you ever feel like you wake up and by the time you turn around the day is over?
There is never enough time to get everything done.
Especially when you have a list like mine...
I admit, I have been able to release the majority of the fear I create in my life. But for some strange reason, I just cannot let myself relax.
I now realize my greatest fear is rest. I can achieve a brief moment while in yoga, where my mind is still and I don't think about the ten million ideas, thoughts, lists and goals...
But I've never really been able to accept a breath in my daily outlook. I guess I'm terrified that if I stop, I might not be able to start again.
So there it is- I've finally spelled it out.
Now, what can I do to change the situation? I refuse to let my life pass me by, always wanting more! There has to be balance. So I've decided to give myself a mid-year resolution!
BALANCE.
How I'll attempt to reach it, I have no idea.
I'll put that on my list of things to figure out tomorrow!

No comments: