Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yoga ASAP!

Last week I spent over thirty hours working in a theatre in Las Vegas while dealing with nasty emails, text messages and hateful phone exchanges from the crazy producer in Los Angeles that I USED to direct and choreograph shows for.
Then I got back to Los Angeles and had to deal with a delusional neighbor who requested that I stop setting my alarm clock because it was waking him up in the morning.
Really? My alarm clock is waking you up in the morning...
Hey douchebag, do you remember that we live in the hills above the SUNSET STRIP? You mean to tell me that you're actually able to sleep through the orchestra of sounds that we hear 24/7 including; trash trucks, gardeners with leaf blowers, dogs barking, fire trucks, buses, police chases, helicopters and rock bands...
But you can't sleep through my 8:00 am alarm? Wow!
Why don't you get your lame ass out of this city and find yourself a nice home on the farm?
After the week that I had, my only option was to get myself to yoga ASAP.
It's amazing how quickly big dramas turn into little issues when we allow our mind to rest, our heart to smile and our soul to breath.

No comments: