Sunday, September 18, 2011

Faith in the Dark...

It is in the darkness that it is most important for me to keep the faith that there will be light again.
No matter how many times I've experienced getting trapped in the thickest woods of the unknown, I'm reminded that the only way out is to move forward without fear- and trust that I will find my way along the path.
I look back on the journey I have traveled so far, and it's clear that some of the best adventures and fondest memories came during the roughest of terrain.
So today, despite my greatest efforts to self sabotage and give into my fear...
I'm going to take a deep breath, smile and let it go!
The Emmy's are on, I have friends coming over to enjoy some homemade spaghetti and we're going to have an amazing party.
Nothing good comes of doubt, and nothing bad has ever come from a positive thought.

No comments: