Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Got To Get Easier... Right?

It never fails-
Just when you think you've got it all figured out... Bam!
An unexpected punch where it counts.
Life is full of ups and downs. I remind myself of this on a daily basis. (Often multiple times a day!)
The fact remains, it's never easy to accept a defeat.
After such a creative month, I find myself scrambling.
The opportunities for creativity still exist. Sadly, the time and resources have disappeared.
I'm doing my best to stay focused and positive- After all, that was the key to my growth and success in 2010 and for the majority of 2011 so far.
So my current situation is a setback.
All I can do is brush off the negative experience and move forward.
I want to complain about all of the "little" things that contribute to a much greater problem-
But I know from history, that positive action has a greater impact than focusing on the things I cannot "fix."
Which is why I'm writing this blog. This is my opportunity to take a deep breath, release the anxiety and doubt and start looking for new possibilities.
I guess deep down I realize: "It" never gets easier.
I've just got to remember that "it" is only as difficult as I allow it to be.

No comments: