Thursday, September 29, 2011

Expanding My Empire...


I'm always looking for exciting new ways to branch out and challenge myself. As far as I know, you only get one shot on this planet, so I want to live it to the maximum. That means constantly pushing myself past the comfort zone and into scary uncharted territory...
Call me an overachiever. Call me a hustler. Call me a man who wants to build an empire...
Just don't call me lazy.
For my latest adventure- I've decided to combine my love of dance and music and incorporate it into a fun, inspiring dance class that mothers and their daughters can take together!
What better way to bond with your daughter than with fun pop music and sassy choreography?
Laugh, exercise and develop the skills to be a dancer!
It's fun. It's fabulous. It's bring moms and daughters closer together.
Best of all...
It's the perfect opportunity for moms and daughters to discover their inner Pop Star!

No comments: