Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where'd This Week Go?

Is it Thursday already?
Remember when you were a kid and you couldn't wait for Friday to come?
Of course I still LOVE weekends! However, I'd just like to get more accomplished in between the days off! Otherwise I end up working when I'm supposed to be playing!
I've finally accepted that no matter how much time you have... It's never going to be enough!
So I'm ending my workday now. I'm going to meet up with some friends at a bar in West Hollywood to celebrate the birth of another friend.
I feel a little guilty not getting everything checked off my list today-
But as I say repeatedly on this blog... LIFE IS SHORT!
...Let's not forget, I did produce a TV pilot last week. So I think I'm entitled to a little down time! (Even though I should probably be working double time to get this thing on the air!)
Guess what?t
That will be on the top of my list for tomorrow!

No comments: