Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another Christmas Road Trip...

I admit, I didn't think I'd agree to another road trip for a long time after last years epic journey to Colorado.
I'm not sure if it was the 22 hours driving through a blizzard, the car overheating, or the puppies getting sick...
Perhaps it was a combination of everything?
It was literally the Perfect Storm!
Nevertheless, I sit in the passenger side of our practical, recession proof economy car writing this blog on our way to San Francisco for Christmas!
I guess I'm a sucker for a car trip?!
It reminds me of my childhood:
Fighting with my sister. Stopping at every crappy gas station for junk food. Visiting the "Worlds Most Uninteresting _______"
If there's a bag of beef jerky and an Arizona Iced Tea, I'm in!
Look out Grapevine...
Here we come!

No comments: