Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Outlook Is Everything

I can wake up in a shitty mood-
and I have several options;
A. Go back to bed-
With this option, I allow myself the opportunity to sleep it off.  The pro is I don't have to deal with my feelings or issues, the problem is I'll most likely wake up in a shitty mood again the next day.
B. I can allow my shitty mood to affect the entire day.
C. I can accept the emotions I'm feeling and begin to address each issue that may be contributing to the overall feeling.  Then, I can slowly remind myself of all of the awesome energy, love and opportunities I have.  Finally, I can release each fear as I begin taking action to overcome each setback.
I think I'm going with option C. today!
It's not always easy, but it sure feels better than walking around in shit!

No comments: