Monday, December 3, 2012

Remember...

When one door closes-
Another one opens.
Or so it's been said.
I can't deny it.  During the course of my life, I've experienced hundreds of opportunities where I least expected them.  I don't want to sound negative-
I'm just so ready for a door to open, and stay opened!
I never would have guessed that I'd thirty-four years old and in the process of selling a television show.
In fact, I never really saw beyond the idea that I would be famous.
Yet, here I am... Not famous, but grateful that people enjoy the work that Jeff and I create.
As grateful as I am for that, I'm really hoping, praying and keeping everything crossed-- that our big gamble pays off soon!
I'm too invested to give up, plus I'm too tired to start from scratch!
When God closes one door, He opens a window...
Unfortunately the window may be across a very large room, filled with trap doors and evil villains!

No comments: