Monday, December 10, 2012

Gratitude

It's such a simple word.
Gratitude:
The feeling or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.
Thank you Wikipedia!
Wonderful opportunities and blessing come to me on a regular basis, yet I forget to give gratitude.
I get so caught up in the focused, relentless pursuit of working toward the things that I WANT, that I forget to take notice of the gifts I receive.
Yesterday, Jeff and I were able to spend our "day off" working and creating together.
I was so excited that we were able to wake up, enjoy each others company over brunch, spend time with our puppies and then get to work producing another parody.
There were so many other projects, tasks and jobs that we NEEDED to get accomplished, but Jeff and I were willing to put everything else aside, and focus our attention on one another!
We found balance- and I am grateful!

No comments: