Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday Already?!?

Did you ever notice that some weeks feel like they drag on forever-
then there are those, where you turn around and you can't believe it's Friday?
The past week went way too fast for me!
Don't get me wrong, I love the weekend as much as the next guy...
However, I'm not wishing days away either.
I already feel like there is not enough time to accomplish everything I'd like in a week- let alone a lifetime.
That being said, I was able to finish several projects this week. Plus, despite having rehearsals and meetings in completely different directions, I managed to cross off everything on my "To Do" list! ...even though I'm trying really hard not to make "To Do" lists.
I guess I'm just going to have to accept that I'm a type 'A' personality. No matter how hard I fight it, there is going to be a part of me that wants to overachieve. Which can work out to my advantage, as long as I can forgive myself on those days where I accomplish absolutely nothing!

No comments: