Thursday, February 4, 2010

Encouragement

Who doesn't love a little encouragement now and then?
...I know many of my friends must think I'm crazy nowadays. Most likely because of my conscious decision to actively be a more positive person.
I think (and I could be wrong) that I've always been a pretty happy go lucky guy... but there were always those moments of rage...
This year, I decided to try a different approach, and so far it's really paid off.
One of my little projects has been to post a positive though, quote or several words of encouragement on my status update on Facebook.
I must admit the saying, "What you give comes back to you tenfold" or something like that... is so true!
It feels so nice to put a positive vibe out in the internet universe and hear the wonderful comments my friends are sharing with me in response!
My Grandpa Smith used to tell me, "If you make one person smile each day, you're doing a good job!"
Grandpa always makes me smile!
So I thought I'd share one more positive thought today: Enthusiasm is a driving force that overcomes all obstacles.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: