Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is It Just Me...

Is it just me? Or is the month of February flying by faster than Star Jones chasing after a bucket of fried chicken?
In my opinion, February is always a month that ends before it started... I know it's only a few days shorter than most of the other months- but I really need those extra days!
I guess February has it rough because it has to follow January, and in January, everyone is eager for the coming year! Full of hope, excitement and follow through on New Year's resolutions... Toward the end of January, I think most people find some sort of routine to get back into, and before you know it, you're back in a groove and it's February 15th and you realized you've missed Valentine's Day... and you're happy about that, but sad that half a month is gone!
Today is February 11, 2010. Not counting today, I have 17 full days to make the most of February! I'm going to rise to that challenge and do something really super awesome and big, so that February doesn't feel like "that month" that everybody hates! Happy February!

No comments: