Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love LA!

Days like today make me so happy I live in LA.
I woke up with the sun shining down on my face. Got out of bed and ready to greet the day...
Got in my convertible and drove over Laurel Canyon to make my way to a production meeting in the valley.
I arrived at the location, a non-functioning hospital that serves as a set for television shows and movies, and met with one of the coolest, wittiest, funniest director/actor/writers in LA...
We finalized the details of an episode of "Childrens Hospital" that I will be choreographing! It's a new show coming to Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network! (I booked the job thanks to an amazing friend and fellow actress/choreographer/producer Stacy Jorgensen! Thanks again Stacy!!!)
Yep, days like today are the ones that keep me going in LA... They're few and far between, so we have to enjoy them!

No comments: