Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Car! ...sort of!

I'm so excited! Today, I got a new (gently used and well taken care of) car!!!
My very own Range Rover Freelander!!! ...I know, I know... Say no to the SUV.
But if you've read any of my previous blog entries about my green little chevy convertible...
you'll know that ANYTHING is a step in the right direction.
Especially, a really nice, well maintained car like this! Plus, it's been in the family, so I know the car history!
No more fear of driving on the 101 South and losing my soft top, or waking up to find that my car won't "wake up!"
I'm happy, because I have a luxury car now, and I didn't have to pay a luxury price!
Proving yet again, that 2010 is that start of a wonderful new decade!
On a side note, I'm also pleased to announce that my website just got a facelift! I thought it was time to spruce up the website and add the new pictures of me that the talented Alex Fox shot!
If you get a chance check out this link and let me know what you think!
And remember... "You can look and you will find it. You can not look and you will find it. That which is yours will surly come to you!" Say the Zen!

No comments: