Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE Folgers Coffee!

...and not just because I shot a commercial for the brand... But because I honestly love it!
It really is the best part of waking up!
The aroma that fills the air instantly transports me back in time...
I remember sitting around the kitchen table in either one of my Grandparents' house, that rich, bold, delicious smell lingered in the air. One by one members of my family would wake up, come out of the bedroom and pour a cup of coffee.
It was long before Starbucks, and before it was really "okay" or "cool" for 6 year olds to drink coffee... (now days I think kids come out of the womb slurping down mocha frappuccino's!)
I remember both of my grandmas were ready and willing to fill my coffee mug with a huge pour of milk, a couple table spoons of sugar and a splash of Folgers Coffee!
...It was AMAZING!
So it was easy to shoot this commercial, I had a lot of sense memory to brew from!

No comments: