Monday, February 1, 2010

Gone Are The Days...

I remember the days I would go to the bank with my grandparents... We would walk in, and the bank manager would great my grandparents by name, followed with a handshake and a smile. Then, without missing a beat, he would walk over to me, pat me on the head and offer a lollypop!

Gone are the days!

It seems like there's a competition for who can provide the WORST customer service...
Top of the list: AT&T, Chase Manhattan Bank and Time Warner Cable!
...of course I do business with all three!

These big companies don't care about customer service, they don't have to! Because they know people have no other options...
Sure you can switch banks... but that's like jumping from one burning house to another. AT&T doesn't have to worry about their terrible service, because they know if you have the iPhone, you have to stay... And my favorite: Time Warner doesn't care AT ALL!!! They have a monopoly in the city I live, so we have no other cable provider, and we can't get Dish where we live!

I think it's time for me to rewind time and get rid of all this crappy technology that is supposed to make my life easier and faster... All it does is leave me with a headache and make me break a promise to myself, that I would stop raging in the new decade!

... I WANT MY LOLLYPOP DAMMIT!

No comments: