Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

I'll admit I'm not the "Greenest" person on the planet... In fact, I really HATE those energy efficient light bulbs! I find them to be sterile and ugly! I love the soft glow of amber light while reading in my bedroom....
Nevertheless, I am very aware of the change in our environment- and I want to be more involved in the effort to keep this planet I love gorgeous! I watch Life and Planet Earth on BBC... I see how lucky we are to live on such a beautiful planet, so I want to stop taking it for granted!

Check out these links for excellent (and easy) ways to help save Mother Earth:

Light Bulbs:

Recycling:

No more plastic bags:

Reuse your bottles:

So there you have it! Thank you to my amazing friend (and Greenest person I know) Amy Claire for compiling this list of links! Go Big Green!

No comments: