Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Detox ASAP

Enough is enough!
I've spent the past week in a thick haze of gluttony-

I never have a problem overeating,
In fact, it's what I do best-

I love food. I crave it every second on the day...
Usually, I trick myself into feeling full by drinking gallons of water a day-

This week I haven't been able to put down the fork and step away from table,
Because of this, my gut is doughy and threatening to burst at any moment.

Two nights ago I was in so much pain that I though my appendix was going to explode-
I woke up at 4 a. m. with sharp pains in my side,
After a twenty minute google search and three articles on web MD about appendicitis-
I seriously contemplated calling an ambulance!

...Until I realized it was just horrible gas!
That's when it occurred to me that maybe I'm eating too much shit!

I know, I know... it's okay to have fun and splurge every now and then-
But with Summer, bathing suits and beach parties right around the corner...
it's time to say NO to the chili cheese fries, and hello to the garden salad with a side of vinaigrette!

No comments: