Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Hate Bad Haircuts!

How annoying is a bad haircut?!?
...I know, I know- it's only hair. It will grow back. But really?

I've spent a lot of time learning how to be very specific when talking to the stylist;
1/2 inch off the top,
no texturing please,
nice and tight around the sides and back,
taper the back,
no razor,
please don't touch the sideburns.

I don't think that's a lot to ask!
I will watch whoever is cutting my hair listen to the directions, smile and say, "No problem!"
And it's always a problem.
Stylist see my hair, and they love to fuck it up!

So even thought it's only hair, I have to spend the next month looking at it- too short on top, not short enough on the sides, textured worse than Clay Akin, and my sideburns take FOREVER to grow back in fully!

UUUUhhhhhggggg! There's not enough pomade, gel or paste to make this haircut work!
God- I hate bad haircuts!
...and a week before my birthday! I just wanted to look fresh and clean...
Now I look like Ryan Seacrest!

No comments: