Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quite On The Set

I'm up early and excited to greet the day!
Today, I'm shooting a short film- where I get to act, sing and dance with one of the most talented and gorgeous girls I know! Autumn Guzzardi!
I'm also looking forward to being directed by the brilliant Jeff Payton!
It's always fun to make things happen in Hollywood.... even if it is one short film at a time!

...and we have to thank for this project: Joelle Sorensen! Our executive producer, writer and editor! Also, for bring on board an amazing crew and D. P. for this adventure!

In my mind, there is nothing cooler than working with friends on projects that make you happy!
Too bad I ate way too much stromboli last night for dinner... and now I have horrible gas and I feel like a fat ass in my costume! ...Oh well, that's showbiz!

No comments: