Friday, April 2, 2010

Give Me Chocolate!!!

I love Easter time!!!
Of course the prime reason to celebrate if you're a good Catholic boy like myself... is the resurrection of Christ.
Then there are all the fun things like; the Easter Bunny, brunch with family and friends at an over priced restaurant, the new Easter outfit that you get to buy...
But the part I get most excited about is:

The Cadbury Mini Easter Eggs!

I get so excited when walking through a Target or regional chain drug stores candy aisle around this time of year... that beautiful purple bag with the colorful logo!!! It takes me right back to when I was a fat kid hoarding all the candy that my mom would leave out for our Easter guests...

So far this year I've only consumed three small bags of the delicious candy coated chocolate eggs... Not nearly enough in my mind! Especially since Easter is only two days away, and the minute the holiday is over, those purple bags of heaven get ripped off the shelves until next year!!!

I'm pretty sure those devils over at the Cadbury plant lace the candy coating with heroin! Matter of fact, if you'll excuse me- it's time to go rip into another bag!



No comments: