Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Drawing Near...

It's unreal how fast time passes by-
It doesn't feel like it's been a year since I sat in this very spot on my Grandma Shaffer's couch and stared up at the ceiling looking answers.
I've learned a lot about myself this past year.
Writing a daily blog has continued to inspire me to create projects in the industry.
The New Year is always tough for me-
I'm flooded with emotions both happy and sad. As I think back over all of the accomplishments and adventures I had in 2010, I'm overwhelmed with pride...
It's no easy task focusing on constant positive reinforcement and creative energy. In the end though, the prize has been more than worth it.
I'm grateful for each and every experience in my life, and I look forward to a new year full of great opportunities and continued love and support.

No comments: