Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gram learns to Blog...

Today's entry comes for one reason alone... To teach my gram what a blog is.
I'm still at home visiting family, and I shared with my gram some of my resolutions...
Among them was my goal to write daily on my blog.
Of course gram asked, "A what's a? What's a blog?"
So here I sit with my gram and dad typing today's thoughts.
First I'll ask gram to share her thoughts:

"...I ain't got any thoughts... I'm drawing a blank... I think 2010 is going to be better than 2009, I hope."

I think that sounds good. I agree with my gram that 2010 is going to be wonderful.
Now, I'll ask dad:

"I hope the rest of this year is better than the last two days... so far it's started out pretty crappy!"

I don't agree with my dad, my year has started off very well.

So there you have it. Gram now knows what a Blog is. I'm not sure she is too enthusiastic about it, however, I'm sure that in time she will see the positive effect it has on my creativity and further appreciate my blogging.

I can already tell that blogging every day is going to make me a genius! ...well maybe not, but it'll give me something to do!

No comments: