Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On Cloud 9!

Everyday is a good day when you wake up alive...
However, today was an excellent day! It looks like my positive resolutions and goals are already working in my favor... and if this keeps up, 2010 will be AWESOME!
I had a meeting with a new agency today, and it was like a dream.
It's always wonderful when a meeting is fun, productive and both parties feel like they're gaining something exceptional from the other... Today was just that!
After thirteen years of taking meetings and hearing all of the (sometime hideous) things people will say to your face in this business...
It is magnificent to knock it out of the park! ...and get a call from your manager confirming that the feelings are mutual!
I'm so happy tonight! I will try to keep this feeling for at least two more days (God knows how hard that can be in LA) and then I will continue to focus on the positive goals that I believe will ultimately lead me to the next adventure on my journey!

No comments: