Friday, January 8, 2010

Isn't it funny...

...that no matter how little you have to accomplish in a day, it still feels like you run out of time?
Take this blog entry for example... I've known all day that I needed to write something, and still I sit scrambling at the last minute to think of a topic and write down my feelings.
The simplest tasks are always the worst too! Like when you just have to send that one email response before you go to dinner...
You sit down in front of the computer and you don't even know where to begin.
I can't believe that the ONLY thing I had on my list of things to do today was to write this blog entry, and I'm just now sitting down to do it at 11:23 PM!
Somehow, I found a way to fill my day with one useless activity after another (all of which seemed extremely important at the time) only to realize that all I did was eat too much and NOT go to the gym...
...I did finish my taxes though, so I guess I accomplished something... that and I did finish thi

No comments: