Friday, March 12, 2010

Old Habits Die Hard...

We can't be perfect everyday, right?
Despite the fact that the past two months have been both a success and joy for me... I'm disappointed in myself today!
I realize that no matter how hard we try, we are going to have "off" days or moments where our spirits are down...
...and I know that focusing on the negative energy is much easier than forcing myself to seek out the positive.
What I keep trying to remind myself is that; although it's difficult to release the bad energy and just let go... When I have done so in the past, I experience almost an instant turn in fortune!
...so I'm not sure why I can't talk myself into giving up on the nasty ch'i and smile today...
I guess I just have to chalk it up to old habits...

I thought that writing about the issue would help me find some clarity, but all it has done is make me more upset that I can't even put a stream of thoughts down on blog, without judging the importance of what I'm saying or how poorly it's written.

I'm being a crazy freak right now! I just need to relax, take a deep breath, smile and let it go!
Okay, I'm letting it go in 3, 2, 1.... It's gone! ...it's not really gone, but I'm going to pretend it is!

No comments: