Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Going To Disneyland!

One of the great things about living in Southern California is Disneyland...
In fact, if you're a Southern California resident the theme park offers a local discount on their annual pass.
Naturally, I own one! As do most of my friends..
I spend most of my time behaving like a child, so it seems natural to get excited about;
themed rides, junk food and fireworks... Not to mention one of me and my friends all time favorite rides:
The hotel bar at Disney's California Adventure.
But today, I think I reached my max for a while!
(Please know that I never thought I'd utter those words.)
Alas, not even the alcohol worked at helping me deal with the long lines, ruthless mommies with their strollers and the over priced food!
No offense Mickey, but this mouseketeer is out!
I think I'm going to try my luck at the ghetto park... or as they call it in Valencia:
Six Flags Magic Mountain!

No comments: