Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Love Food!

You know those health and fitness guru's that always talk about how you should, "Eat to live..."
Well, I'm one of those people who "Lives to eat..." and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
The only problem is I hate how I look fat! I'm too short to be even a little bit overweight...
I just look like an umpa lumpa! Not to mention... the whole health issues associated to carrying extra weight! Especially as I get older, I'm more careful about what I consume.

For example; if I eat an In & Out Burger Double Double with an order of french fries "animal style" and a chocolate shake... Chances are I'm going to be starving myself the next day!

(I never said I had healthy habits to keep my weight off.... just that I want to keep my weight off so that I don't get adult diabetes!)

I don't think that eating disorders are cool. Nor do I have one. I'm just very careful about how many calories from fat I allow myself each day. Once I hit the number... all eating comes to a halt until the next day...

So you can imagine how frustrating it is when I have a dinner that I hate! Like tonight...
I had a very long and busy day and I knew that I would be more satisfied if I got through all of my errands and rehearsals and sat down to a big delicious meal!
Sadly, that decadent meal sucked! I'm not going to mention the name of the popular healthy chain restaurant, the one that has "fresh" in the title... But no part of my dinner was "fresh" or healthy!
I'm so pissed. There is nothing worse than feeling full and unsatisfied... Because when that unmet craving lingers, you end up raiding the kitchen for EVERYTHING just to try and make that nasty, unsettled feeling go away...
I imagine it's similar to what Oprah must feel everyday.
So, I'm going to force myself to do something that Oprah would never do... I'm going to bed semi-full and completely unsatisfied!

No comments: