Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't You Hate It...

When you're in bed late at night, justing getting ready to fall asleep...
...and a stroke of brilliance pops into your head!
Too tired to wake up and fully realize the flash of pure gold that is sure to revolutionize your way of life, and possible millions of others too!
You don't even have the energy to roll over, turn on the lamp that sits next to your bed, and scratch down the idea in your "Amazing Ideas Before You Go To Bed" notebook that you bought for these very occasions...
You think to yourself, "it's okay, there's no way I'm gonna forget this!"
...then you wake up and you realize that you had this instance of utter genius, and you can't remember a damn thing!
Not even a flicker of the memory remains...
Well, that happened to me last night!
And I couldn't be more pissed off at my "glorious" idea and my lazy self!

No comments: