Thursday, August 18, 2011

CRAZYNUTBALLSCUCKOO!

Isn't it strange when you have a relationship with a person who is impossible to like?
It seems no matter how hard you try to connect with them or understand their point of view, you just feel like shaking them from side to side while screaming at the top of your lungs:

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED FOR EVERYONE! NO ONE EVEN LIKES YOU, BUT WE CONTINUE TO TRY TO GET ALONG WITH YOU BECAUSE WE KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU CANNOT BE THIS IMPOSSIBLE!"

Until you realize that there are just some people who don't "get it" ...Life. What's worse is that they probably never will! No matter how hard you try to engage, disengage, react or not react, kill them with kindness or smother them with tough love, they remain utterly COMPLICATED.
There are very few people on this planet that I've interacted with that cause this reaction in me.
Obviously the easy choice is to break all ties- however it becomes harder to do so if you didn't realize the person was CRAZYNUTBALLSCUCKOO until you were already invested in the project or relationship...
I'm not a difficult person. I enjoy everyday of my life. I smile. I have a kick ass time. I work hard to make solid connections with people. I do my best to be a good person on a daily basis...
So it pisses me off when I'm forced to deal with someone who hasn't figured out their issues in life- and make their problems my problems!
I've decided that when dealing with these people from this point forward, whenever the conversation starts to go south (with the most serious face I can muster up) I'm going to start speaking to them in tongues!
Like my grandma always says, "The best way to communicate with people is in the language they understand."
I'm fighting crazy with crazy!

No comments: