Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Did your elementary school have those crazy themed days like mine did growing up?
Flip-flop Friday, where everyone wore flip-flops.
Or
Tank top Tuesday, where everyone wore a tank top?

Well today, I've decided to give myself a theme: Wacky Wednesday!
Why Wacky Wednesday you ask?

Simple!
I've been busy working all summer long. Sure, for the most part my work has been creative and inspired. Still, I feel like I haven't given myself an opportunity to be free!
So today I'm taking my production meetings, running my errands and staying on target... but I'm going to do so in a wacky, tacky costume! Just to remind myself that life is short, and though work is important- So is living.

I guess my definition of "living" is dressing like an asshole in public!
Thank you to Joseph Arnold Elementary school in Torrance, CA for inspiring me to act like a dork for the rest of my life.

No comments: