Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Plugged In!

Wow. I give those high school cheerleaders a lot more credit...
Being popular and connected takes a lot of work!
I just spent the past week making sure that I was signed up, cross-linked and ready to go on every social media platform out there.
You want to tag me on Facebook? No problem!
Care to know the latest and greatest place's I'm eating... Yelp is going to tell you.
Want to hear the most random funny thoughts- Twitter's where I'm at.
Interested in cool artistic photo's of my friends and pets doing hilarious things?
Instagram is the place.
Want to see more pictures? ...check out Flicker for my favorite moments past and present captured on film!
Need to contact me about your next great project and want to keep it professional?
Never fear! I'm Linkedin too!
You're in my neighborhood and want to join me for a drink- check out my Foursquare.
If you can't get enough of my daily rants, thoughts, essay's and writings here on Blogger, I've started sharing with the edgier crowed on Tumblr. too...
If all this is great but you're dying to see a parody of me in drag as a reality TV star... then YouTube is the place to be.
With all this connectivity I'm curious to see if I've gained any Klout?
I might not be as hot as Ashton Kutcher... But at least I can be as "plugged in" as him!

No comments: