Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rocking On The Sunset Strip!

The Sunset Strip in Los Angeles IS rock music. Legends of the music industry have all paid their dues along the half mile strip of West Hollywood along Sunset Boulevard. Clubs like the Whiskey, The Viper Room and The Roxy are rock musics playground...
But today was third annual Sunset Strip Music Festival. I was lucky enough to land a job working in the production department, and even luckier to finish my job just in time to catch Bush, Matt and Kim, Public Enemy and Motely Crue!
Plus, I got to chill in the VIP lounge where I had the pleasure of running into Gene Simmons.
It was a long day of rock! I worked hard all morning into the afternoon, and played hard in the evening.
I'd love to write a detailed play by play of the cool events that happened today...
However, I think pictures speak louder than words... And I need to crash!
So here are some pictures that I took throughout the day!



No comments: