Thursday, August 25, 2011

Production Continues...

We're nearing the end of our pre-production work on our new television pilot. In just a few short hours our cameras are going to roll on our outrageous new set...
Unfortunately we still have a ton of work left to do.
I'm convinced that no matter how much prep work I do or how early I begin the planning process, I'm always going to feel the panic when show time rolls around.
It doesn't help that I'm a control freak. It's painful for me to ask someone else for help...
It's nothing personal, I just know they won't complete the task the way I prefer it.
So that leaves me with twenty four hours in the day and forty hours worth of work!
Thankfully this project brings pure joy to my life.
I have faith that the signs will be picked up, the contracts will get signed, the costumes will be finalized and everything will fall into place!
If not, I guess the show will go on!
The show ALWAYS goes on! I'm pretty sure that's my number one reason to keep moving forward! That and I really want to see this show picked up on TV!

No comments: