Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Start Spreading The News...

I landed in New York today!
It's as if no time has passed since I lived here.
It's strange how some things never change.
The energy is exactly how I remember it-
Alive. Anxious. Fast paced. Stress-filled.
The smell in August is the same too!
Ripe. Hot. Obnoxious, but distinctively New York trash.
It's always exciting to be back as a visitor. There's something magical about visiting a place you used to live. The familiarity is comforting. The beauty of experience all of your favorite memories, and the luxury of knowing that you get to leave before the reality comes crashing down...
New York is most definitely the place to be while you are fearless and ready to conquer the world.
I'm just happy to reconnect with old friends. Eat at my favorite restaurants. Chill at my favorite Starbucks. Drink margaritas with my best friend. Work with creative artists. And sit for hours at my secret hiding spot in Central Park. While I lived here, it was the one place I could go to clear my head, write in my journal and release the stress that living in the city can wage on you.
But today, there's no stress! I'm here for five days of creativity, madness and mayhem!
First stop Arriba Arriba for MANY margaritas!

No comments: