Monday, August 22, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion... (For My Production Company)

Occasionally in the entertainment industry it becomes necessary to do a little self promoting...
Okay, who am I kidding? We all know this industry is ALL about self worship! Why else would people subject themselves to the daily, hourly even minutely abuse that we encounter if it didn't result in seeing our face on a gigantic screen, billboard or poster somewhere...
I'm completely aware of how needy this plea sounds, however, I'm not above dropping to my hands and knees in the name of promoting something I believe in! So here goes...
If you've had a chance to see any of the parodies that I've created with my producing partner and our company A Group Production, then you know we love to have fun! We're currently working on a hilarious (if I do say so myself) new television pilot that is going to take our parodies to new heights.
We're so grateful for the fans that are already following us on Twitter and Facebook- but we're hoping that if you love our parodies and are excited for our new TV series, that you'll become a fan of our production company on Facebook!
It's simple and free to do!
Just click this link to our A Group Production Facebook page, and click the "Like" button! If you're really adventurous, you can follow us on Twitter too!
Every new fan we gain, is a step toward getting our show off the ground and onto a screen in your living room!
Thanks for the love!

No comments: