Sunday, August 7, 2011

Culture Brunch and Conversation with Matthew and Mari Beth

I spent the better part of every Sunday in my twenties in New York City with my friends Matthew and Mari Beth.
Matthew and Mari Beth are those close friends you have the look after you and make sure you're enjoying the finer things in life.
They always had the scoop on the hottest new eatery, best new exhibit at a museum, coolest new boutique or most delicious cup of coffee!
I'm so grateful to have them in my life.
More than ten years have passed, and they remain my go to source for inspiration, art and support.
Our lives and careers have blossomed, but our brunch conversation has stayed the same-
We cover everything from love, gossip, politics, art and Tom Cruise's (homo)sexuality...
I'm so happy that no matter what magnificent events have transpired, my friends remain true!
...and they're still taking me to the most lavish restaurants in New York City!

No comments: