Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An Apple A Day...

An apple a day isn't always a good thing!
Let me explain...
I'm sitting at the Apple Store... Again!
I LOVE my iPhone! When it works...
Don't even get me started on AT&T- The Worlds Worst Phone Company!
The iPhone is such an amazing device-
It thinks for me, it remembers everything for me, it even does my laundry...
But when one little thing goes wrong- my universe stops completely!
...and lately- that has been happening too often!
So I beg you Apple- stop trying to reinvent the wheel...
And just perfect the one we have!

2 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

would maybe getting say Itouch thing and changing to another phone company for your cell phone help??!?!

I know AT&T has been bugging you for ages

Matthew Shaffer said...

I know... I hate AT&T but I'd hate to spend even more money switching... Plus, I really do love the iPhone. It's like an all in one genius... That iTouch thing, is just weird to me!