Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chain Food Hangover...

So now I totally remember why I try not to eat out at chain restaurants too much!
I'm left with the worst hangover- Literally, my belly is hanging over my pants!

I think that's going in my stand up act!

Uuuhhhggg, I have to go to the gym now and get on the treadmill! I might not get off until next week...

The truth is: those "casual dinning" restaurants just give you way too much food. All of it is over salted (to taste incredible) and no matter how full you are at the end of your meal...
the picture of that damn mile high chocolate cake with hot fudge and ice cream is always right in front of your face! So you have to order it, and it every last bit!

I'm on a food detox!
Just say no to chain restaurants!
...until next month when I forget about the nasty feeling and 'am lured back yet again!

No comments: