Monday, May 31, 2010

A Good Review...

I spend my life trying to create projects that others will enjoy- as an escape, release or just for a good laugh...
There is nothing more wonderful than the validation from a random stranger.
I know that you're not supposed to give much attention to a review... good or bad, because the work alone should be enough... and I can honestly say it always is!
Nevertheless, I'm grateful when someone takes notice of my creative efforts! In this case the awesome website TheFrisky.com
re-posted a parody of "The Real Housewives of New York" that I created with my talented friends... and I got a special glowing review! Check it out and if you haven't already... take a look at the parody too:
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-parody/

No comments: