Friday, May 21, 2010

Wow!

Well, I made it through my stand up return... and I must admit after nearly four years on hiatus- I'm happy with the job I did! Most important I had a blast on stage and felt right at home! That, and nobody booed me off- so that's a good sign.

I'm on a performance high and writing today's blog really early! I can't sleep. Which is too bad, because I have to get up tomorrow for my next creative venture!

It's a busy week, but that's how I like it!
I'm eager to share this next project I'm working on... I'm co-producing and acting in a parody of The Real Housewives of New York City! That's all I will say for now...

I've got to force myself to get some sleep. I've got a full weekend, and I want to be able to enjoy as much of it as possible!

I know that this is probably the lamest blog entry to date- But I can only be funny, cleaver, smart or insightful for a certain amount of time each day. Since stand up sucked the life out of me yesterday and I've got a fourteen hour shoot today I hope you will all understand.
...and by "all"- I mean you mom!

No comments: