Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tonight's The Night!

Well, tonight's the big night...
My official return to the stand up stage in LA! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, it's like the first time I had sex, only I don't know how this is going to end!

I'm actually really looking forward to it! Though I haven't done as much prep work as I might have done in the past, I think this new found approach just might work- plus I think I have a few funny stories that should make people laugh.

In the end, for me- it's really just about getting up and putting myself out there! I know that this is going to sound super lame and cheesy- But my whole life, I've enjoyed performing and making people laugh. It's what I've spent all of my energy and almost everyday pursuing, so no matter what, I'm grateful that I live in LA and I continue to live my dream.
Wish me luck! ...I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: