Monday, May 3, 2010

Question?

Should I be worried that I spent the entire day yesterday, with a drink in my hand? Or should I be more upset about the fact that I don't even have a hangover...
Don't get me wrong- I'm not complaining. I'm just not very proud that I have mastered the art of drinking all day long on a Sunday, and can still wake up Monday morning bright eyed and bushy tailed!
In all fairness to myself: I don't party like that every weekend... (It is my birthday week!) Plus, for every glass of alcohol, I drank a glass of water- so I'm only like 50% drunk...

Oh well, it is what it is! ...and I have at least another week of celebration! Don't even get me started on Cinco de Mayo! I'm just going to have to chalk May up as "The Party Month" and plan on getting things done in June!

No comments: