Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'll Smile If I Want To!

Thank God for the creation of Facebook!
Nothing makes you feel better when turning thirty-two, than to click on your Facebook page and see all of the amazing love you get from your friends!
I was overwhelmed with the kind words and well-wishes!

It's no surprise to anyone in their thirties and beyond, how fast the time goes!
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel today, turning another year older...
But I can honestly say that I have a smile from ear to ear, thanks to all of the amazing people I have in my life!

I was reminded today, thanks to Facebook and all of my friends that; "Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world." -William James

I love that quote! The use of the word "wherever" resonates loud and clear.
No matter your age, occupation, successes, failures, adventures or anything else life throws at us...
Our friendships see us through until the end!

No comments: